2017 JOB DESCRIPTION – ENGLISH LEAD PASTOR
Focus – Provide kingdom leadership to the church. Equip believers to have a fruitful Christian lifestyle of worship and service. Lead disciples to focus on the Great Commission, and to take and share the Gospel with the unsaved.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Including but not limited to…
- Lead the English ministries.
- Lead the body of deacons to serve in care ministries for English Speaking families.
- Lead the council to fulfill its mission.
- Provide vision, direction, oversight and advice to English church leaders.
- Preach from the Bible and teach the Truth in corporate worship.
- Challenge the church with practical life applications.
- Deliver systematic and thematic preaching at corporate worship services
- Train up English church leaders to be effective stewards of the ministries.
- Identify members’ potential spiritual gifts and empower them to use their talents to serve.
- Teach sound doctrine to the church in smaller group settings.
- Provide pastoral care and counseling to members.
- Mentor leaders on caring, encouragement, and team building.
- Participate in community events that promote care and hospitality.
- Mentor pastoral and church staff.
- Ensure a tight coordination and accountability between church leaders and staff.
- As needed, represent the church in the faith and local communities.
If you are interested in applying for a pastor position, please download and fill out a Job Application form, and then submit it through the form below. Please make sure to include a job application form otherwise the committee cannot move forward until received.